Together we light up the future
We owe our success and growth to our motivated employees in Munich and Berlin who develop and market outstanding products and systems for light measurement with competence and passion.
Flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths ensure that you will be able to contribute your own professional expertise at Instrument Systems right from the beginning, and quickly assume responsibility for your field of work – whether it is in development and sales, production or administration.
- We are inspired by what we do
- Trust and respectful cooperation are important to us
- We can master our challenges as a team
- Openness to different approaches leads us to better results
- We see errors as an opportunity for further development
- We are capable of and prepared for outstanding performance
- We evaluate opportunities and risks with courage and common sense
- For us, high flexibility and reliability belong together
- We place an emphasis on appreciation and advancement of our employees
We are seeking people who will help to take our fast growing technology enterprise forward. You should like assuming responsibility, readily identify with what is important to us and actively address new challenges. If you enjoy teamwork in an international environment, we look forward to receiving your application!
Technology-inspired career starters are invited to seize the opportunity to contribute their specialized skills and expand their expertise through a variety of tasks.
EXCITING: Research & Development (R&D)
In our R&D department you will help to develop product lines for LED and display measurement, spectrometers, optics and goniometers. In the functional groups Electronics Design, Design, Software Development and Metrology you will drive innovations and build on our success in the international competition.
STRUCTURED: Finance & Administration
The various commercial functions of our company come together in Finance and Administration. In IT, Accounting, Controlling, Human Resources and Quality Management you will support the smooth running of all processes, to ensure the long-term success of the company!
The Instrument Systems production facilities are located in Munich and Berlin. Here you will assemble and calibrate our high-end instruments. Assembly and downstream production stages take place according to the 5S method, enabling effective processes and high productivity despite fast-changing and complex work assignments. Our test lab is certified to DIN 17025, ensuring the highest precision at all times.
CLOSE TO THE MARK: Sales & Product Management
In internationally focused technical sales you will work out sophisticated solutions for our customers in intensive consultations. With the support of our local partners, you will present our products at trade fairs and events worldwide. As a product manager, in close cooperation with Sales you will identify new applications and markets, define the future product strategy and develop our product range together with R&D colleagues.
- Flexible working hours and working time models
- 30 days leave entitlement
- Company events
- Free beverages
- Fresh fruit twice weekly
- Canteen subsidy
- Free employee parking
- Bonus program – employees recruit employees
- Extra holidays, e.g. leave for training purposes
- Allowances for company pension plan
- Vouchers on company anniversaries
- Retirement bonus
- Support in the search for childcare facilities
- Emergency childcare
- Life coaching
- Support for eldercare
- …and much more…
Instrument Systems Optische Messtechnik GmbH
089 45 49 43 - 596
Contact us – we look forward to meeting you!