High degree of comparability and metrological traceability of readings
The various measuring instruments from Instrument Systems combine the highest precision and reliability with the best-possible repeatability and stability. An outgoing inspection by our test lab accredited to DIN EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005 (D-PL-19052-01-00) guarantees a high degree of comparability and metrological traceability of the readings.
The challenge: Reliable readings in the long term
To ensure this comparability over a longer period of time, the measuring instruments should be checked at regular intervals to verify that they adhere to specified tolerance limits.
Independent samples (auditing) ensures that (device) specifications are adhered to. Addition to quality control, a consistency check of the entire measuring equipment chain also takes place.
Our solution: Identical audit processes
With its audit solutions for camera and spectrometer Instrument Systems offers established systems that are tailored to our product range and satisfy the most diverse requirements. These solutions are part of the internal accredited test procedure and outgoing inspection. They are based on our LED calibration standards of the ACS series that serve as stable audit light sources for verification of the measuring systems.
Use of the identical audit process in your application will further improve the quality and comparability of your measuring instruments!
Audit – advantages:
- Comparability of different suppliers, production sites, lines and conditions
- Quantitative and metrological comparability of measuring systems with regard to specifications, traceability and calibration
- Reproducible verification due to stable standards
- Service infrastructure with an identical chain of traceability with our distributors (in Asia)
- Solutions for laboratory and production applications
Typical audit process
- Use of three stable standards
- Successive measurement of standards in defined measurement geometry
- Verification of readings against specific reference and limit values
- Evaluation of results according to the majority principle
- Repeat at regular intervals
- Documentation and statistical evaluation of measurement data and results
The standards to be used depend on the accessories and calibration in each case. Please seek the advice of our specialists!