Integrating Spheres UV
Precise measurement of UV-LEDs
Integrating spheres with highly reflective PTFE coating
The UV portfolio from Instrument Systems comprises complete measurements systems for ultraviolet radiation in the ranges UV-A, -B and -C. A wide range of integrating spheres made of PTFE material in combination with high-quality spectroradiometers of the CAS series enable ultrasensitive measurements of UV radiant power down to 200 nm.
Each sphere is equipped with a set of measurement adapters for all relevant applications in the lab and in UV-LED production. The highly reflective PTFE coating ensures high throughput, also in the critical ranges UV-C and UV-B.
All UV measuring systems with PTFE integrating spheres are delivered with calibration traceable to PTB.
- Complete system solutions for UV measurement
- Ultrasensitive measurement of UV radiation from 200 nm
- High optical throughput with the use of highly reflective PTFE material
- Stray light correction by state-of-the-art methods available as an option
- Highly reflective coating also suitable for demanding measurements in the IR spectral range
Precise radiometric characterization down to 200 nm
Typical production applications for small ISP-UV spheres are, e.g. wafer probing and chip testing, for larger spheres single-/multi-chip testing.
PTFE spheres are used in the lab both in actual product development of UV-LEDs and for building reference systems for the production of UV light sources.