Ultra-fast photometer for goniophotometric measurement of spatial light distribution
Products / Photometers & Colorimeters / DSP 200
Class L high-performance photometer with a broad measuring range conforming to the latest standards
Thanks to high-precision analog technology and state-of-the-art digital signal processing, the DSP 200 photometer from Instrument Systems sets a benchmark in terms of precision, linearity and measuring speed.
Its range of uses include the measurement of
- state-of-the-art test samples with pulse-width modulated LEDs and LED modules and
- traditional light sources such as incandescent, halogen, fluorescent and discharge lamps.
It satisfies the requirements of precision class L pursuant to DIN 5032-7 (2017) and EN 13032-1 for lab measurement of the photometric data of lamps and luminaires.
A cooled silicon photodiode adapted to the brightness sensitivity of the human eye that boasts outstanding stability and precision is used as a detector. Full filtering of the photodiode reduces the influence of non-uniform illumination of the detector, parameter f9, to the technically possible minimum. This is particularly important for the accurate measurement of light sources with sharp gradients.
DSP 200 – Product details:
- Precision class L according to DIN 5032-7 (2017), CIE 69, CIE 121 and EN 13032-1
- Ultra-fast goniophotometric lab measurement of illuminance and luminous intensity distribution
- Broad measuring range of 0.1 mlx (display resolution) to 200 klx
- Outstanding stability and lowest noise level due to detector cooling
- System integration via CAN-bus and integral color display with touchscreen
“On-the-fly” goniophotometric measurement of headlights, lamps and luminaires
The DSP 200 photometer was designed for use together with the two goniophotometer series from Instrument Systems:
- AMS 200, AMS 3000, AMS 5000 (Optronik line of fast CIE Type A goniophotometers for automotive exterior lighting)
- LGS 350, LGS 650, LGS 1000 (Type C goniometers for general lighting and SSL)
In this combination light distribution can be scanned faster than with conventional systems or conformity analysis, e.g. of vehicle headlights and luminaires according to current standards such as ECE, SAE, FMVSS108.
A wide range of accessories is available for the DSP 200, including stray light tubes adjusted to the measuring distance and sample size, stands, ceiling holder and optical rails.
DSP 200 – Technical data
DSP 200 properties
L gemäß DIN 5032-7 (2017) und EN-DIN 13032-1
0.1 mlx (resolution in most sensitive range) – 200 klx
Ucal ≤ 0.8%
V (λ) correction
f1‘ ≤ 1.4% (typ ≈ 0.9 -1.4%) (full filtering)
f3 ≤ 0.1%
fges ≤ 3.0
f9 ≤ 3.0
Further parameters in the data sheet and brochure